Thursday, March 24, 2011

I guess its Blogging time!

As the title suggests, I guess it is blogging time! Truthfully, I have had a blog before but that was during my oh god awful teenage years when I gave everyone fake names and pretended how awesome I was.


But now I have finally deleted that blog (after it sat in the Internet for almost 5 years) and I guess it's time to start a new one. (I would have said I'm ready to start a new one, but I don't think I will ever be ready, so I'd better just do it.) That has become my unofficial motto for this year 'just do it'. 


Things I have 'just done' this year include opening my Etsy Shop, something I had been dreaming about for months but never thought I would actually do, a whole bunch of fiddly craft projects that I have finally done and starting this blog. So I guess that is where I'm at right now. I hope to just do many other things this year, but more about that later.


I wanted to put a picture in, but I don't have a good one with my new hair colour! So I'll just put this drawing in that my friend Rochelle did. (I'm the one on the left!) 


But I will have to introduce myself I guess. That many words in and I haven't said hello! 


Well...hello! I'm Bianca. I'm 20 and an architecture student. I enjoy many things, crafting, sewing, photography, designing, eating ice cream, gardening, growing vegetables, spending time with my family, playing with dogs, eating, op shopping, doing yoga, spending time on the Internet, decorating my house, buying things to decorate my house, being a student, tea, tea, tea, lots of tea! Don't think that is the end of the list either!


I love reading blogs, and do so every day. I find it inspires me and makes me feel connected to other people that share my interests. So I'm hoping that's what I'll achieve here?


But it could all just end in tears. You never know. 


=)

No comments:

Post a Comment