Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bowing the Day Away.

You can find them here
You can find this here
You can find this here
You can find these here
You can find this here

Do you ever have those days when you just seem to be getting poked in the eye with something? I have been having that with bows. I don't mean literally. But they just seem to keep appearing to me. So I thought I would take it as a sign.  

These are just a few of the images I have been seeing. Aren't they so pretty! I am especially loving the floral shoe clips. I never thought I would say that, floral was never really my thing, but I guess as I'm getting older (and hopefully wiser!) that my tastes are changing. 

I'm working on an idea of incorporating some bows into a small line of purses. I'll see how it pans out 
=) 

No comments:

Post a Comment