Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Excited to go home.

Camden Haven River by BiancaElyce

I'm so excited to go home and see all the family over Easter break. It's been more than 5 weeks since I've been back! We are having a family get together on Good Friday and on Saturday we are going to pick up the new additions to the family, two new kittens! 

They are only just 6 weeks old and are still tiny. I can't wait to play with them. And I can't wait to see what Dudley thinks of them too!

(PS. Dudley is my white Labrador, I raised him from a puppy when I was 17, but I couldn't take him with me when I moved out. He is a real farm dog though and loves the open space and being able to wander around as he pleases.)


Here's Dudley! He loves being silly, wearing bow ties and scarves and playing with oversized tennis balls. 

When I get back from being at home, I'm planning to work on some new designs for the shop, finishing off a custom order, and hopefully quilting up my Goodbye summer, Hello autumn cushion cover. How exciting!

You can stay up to date with Everyday Mae now on Twitter! 





Camden Haven River, a photo by BiancaElyce on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment