Sunday, April 17, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up.

I've decided to do a weekend wrap up. Ooo how exciting. Maybe I could make this a regular thing? 
Weekends are totally awesome, and I get a four day one every week.
Mwahahahah!

Some things I am loving about this weekend are: 


Wrapping an order to personally deliver to a friend at uni. Thanks Julie!


Coming home on Friday to find my subscription to Frankie magazine had turned up! I love this magazine and have been a subscriber for maybe 3 years? It's so cool. This edition they had mentioned three different Etsy artists on one page! It makes me proud to be an Etsy seller and to know that there are people out there who appreciate handmade goods. 


New architecture books! So this was a bit of a splurge, but honestly they were 30% off. I saved about $35-40 dollars. The nearest Borders store is closing down and they are having massive sales. The architecture section was a little low, I guess other people had the same idea as me!



Working on (and finishing) some new bags. One of my favourite parts, hand sewing! I think I like this the most because I can move around the house to do it, and not be stuck in front of my machine. Today I did this in the (sometimes) sunny Queensland room while it tried really really hard to rain. But it didn't. More about these bags another day 
=)



Cuddles with Ned! One of my other favourite things to do. Ned is kind of my de-facto dog (he belongs to my partners parents and we are looking after him while they live and work overseas.) He loves to snuggle and today he fell asleep on me and started snoring. It was really cute.

Today (Sunday) was a pretty mellow day. I was in the mood for quiet so I relaxed on the lounge listening to Simon & Garfunkel while I did my hand sewing. I also got a bit excited about going home next weekend and packed most of my bag already! I wasn't sure that I would have time through the week, because I'll be spending time on finishing my group assessment for uni, so I thought I'd get it done now. 

I spent all day wearing my Hoodies for your feet, these are so comfy and one of my favourite things about the cold weather. I also made some yummy apple and blueberry muffins and ate a warm one when they came out of the oven. So tasty!

Hope your weekend was as good as mine. Back to uni tomorrow and the only reason I'm looking forward to it is because its almost Easter break, yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment