Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I'm holding out for the weekend.

The first half of the weekend went very quickly it seemed. I didn't manage to do much other than my major uni assessment, fitting as it was pretty major! 

I managed to snap some photos (part of my weekly goal). They (I hope) illustrate what I've been doing the last few days. 











Washing my clothes for my presentation, checking on the progress of the orange tree, cutting cardboard, gluing cardboard, re-cutting the cardboard because I measured it wrong, you get the idea. 

The last three photos are my finished model. I was very happy to hand it in, but it still is stressful. To think that I've spent 10ish weeks on this design and once I've 'finished' I think of something else I could have done, or changed or added. 

I also found out that I'm presenting tomorrow morning (eek) to a few tutors and Peter Stutchbury (super eek). It will be good to get it over and done with so to speak, and then I can focus on getting a report for another subject out of the way. 

The next few weeks are going to be super busy, this weekend is already all booked up with uni work, seeing friends, working on a new custom bag and some odds and ends. Next weekend is my combined 21st and 30th party with my sister. And then the week after that I have three separate assessments due in three consecutive days. Sigh. Very, very busy until mid June. And then....

Relax. 

I'm especially holding out for that.
=) 


No comments:

Post a Comment