Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Polardroid Pictures

10.00am


11.00am 


12.00pm 



1.00pm


2.00pm


3.00pm


4.00pm


5.00pm


6.00pm


7.00pm



Okay, so technically this was my hourly pictures from yesterday. BUT I couldn't resist posting my tutorial on Tuesday for the alliteration factor! Tutorial Tuesday! Hehe. This was a pretty productive day, I got a few bags cut out and ready to start sewing and made much progress on a custom order! 

It feels like I have been working on sewing overdrive yesterday and today, preparing for the upcoming weekend at my parents. Hopefully this terrible weather will subside so I can actually get there! I heard on the news that the Pacific Highway was closed to all traffic but trucks and four wheel drives. Eeek I hope I can make it up there! 


No comments:

Post a Comment