Sunday, June 5, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up.

Another weekend has passed, but now I'm looking forward into the next few weeks of holidays and I'm so happy! These are some of the things that kept me occupied on the weekend (other than uni work). 



I finished off my cushion cover! My first go at quilting and I really enjoyed it. 


I made another hair bow for myself out of some scrap fabric (and wore it out to dinner!) 





I also tried to curl my hair. I've been watching this youtube channel and I lurrrrrrrve it! So I put some rollers in my hair on Friday night and took them out Saturday lunchtime. The curls were so bouncy! Exactly what I wanted, I'm definitely doing that again! 


And to finish off, I made a yummy potato bake. My favourite. 

At this point in time I have to finish one last essay and then I'm on holidays. I can't wait until I can hand it in, I have soooooooooo many things planned for my holidays!



No comments:

Post a Comment