Monday, July 18, 2011

Introducing: The Mae Bag!

I thought it about time that I wrote a post about my new bag designs...considering that I listed them in the shop on Saturday! I have been working very hard on personal projects the last two days and truthfully I haven't managed to do much Everyday Mae stuff. 

So the designs that I have been working on in the last few weeks have evolved into a mostly consistent look-a roomy shoulder bag with decorative pleats that has an adjustable strap for easy converting between handbag and shoulder bag. 

I decided to call this design 'The Mae Bag', as sort of a namesake design. I have one of the original Mae bag designs, and I have used it every day since I finished it (almost 30+ days!)



The Mae Bag contains a handy inside pocket that has been divided into three sections: a pen/pencil holder, phone holder and a spare for keys, Ipod, etc. 







The Mae Bags are made from sturdy materials such as cotton canvas, cotton drill and decor weight cotton in bright colours and patterns! I love colour, and like to use it a lot in my designs. I am currently working on some more Mae Bag colour/pattern combinations. 


I want to thank Grant again for helping me photograph these bags. He is the hand that you can see in the photographs. 



No comments:

Post a Comment