Sunday, July 31, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up.

This past weekend I:
Finished cutting out my pieces for my quilt.
Organised them into their squares and patterns. 
And sewed them up!  
I got some uni work done. 


And played with this guy! 
Organised some things for Everyday Mae, printed out labels, ordered some new supplies, etc. 
And spent some time working on a few super cute custom orders!

It has been such fantastic weather in Newcastle the past weekend! It so warm outside, and mostly it doesn't feel like winter. The only shame is that the house is still cold, and I can't possible do my sewing outside in the sun. I took a break from my sewing machine last night so Grant and I could go to a friends BBQ. Sadly I didn't get any photos either!

I'm so happy that I was able to finish my quilt squares in such short time! Now it's my aim to have them all connected before I visit my parents next time so I can show it to Mum for inspection. I have some more photos of my finished quilt squares but I am going to break them up into another post so it isn't so photo heavy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment