Monday, August 1, 2011

Monthly book round up.

This month was marginally better than last month for reading. I managed to finish two books this month, which seems to be about my average. I was really hoping to get at least three finished, which is a shame. For August I am going to try and increase to reading three books a month. That's the plan. 



One of the things in the back of my mind that I have been wanting to do was buy some Penguin Books. I see them everywhere, and I either don't have the money or I'm on my way somewhere. So when I found a stand of them at the airport in Queenstown I took my time to poke through and find some. This was one that I bought and I read the majority of it on the plane back to Australia. I really liked reading this.


My sister loaned me this one and even though I did finish it in about four days, the ending wasn't what I was expecting. I still enjoyed it though! 


On that note, I better go and read now, so I can hope to finish three books this month! 

=)



No comments:

Post a Comment