Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas at Redhead Stall





The weather was perfect on Saturday afternoon for the Christmas at Redhead event! The markets were located in the auditorium and outdoor covered area, and it was such a nice place to have a first market experience! The Everyday Mae stall was outdoor in the under covered area, and conveniently located next to Tinkerbella Fairy Floss! After watching her make fairy floss for hours, Brooke bought a bucket of fairy floss that contained all of the eight different flavours. There was too many to choose, so we got them all! It was the best fairy floss I have ever had.

I wanted to say thanks to all the people that visited my stall, and all the friends that made a special trip down to see me! It was good knowing that people were interested in seeing and buying my goods. Especially thanks goes to my sister, Brooke, who offered to come down and assist myself with the stall. It was definitely good to have someone else there with me, especially for toilet breaks and food runs.

In all, the market exceeded my expectations and gave me confidence in my products and Everyday Mae. One of the other stall holders told me that attending markets can be addictive, and I can definitely see why! I am keeping my eyes out now, and are looking forward to doing a lot more markets in the near future!


No comments:

Post a Comment