Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Natural Range





I have been working very hard the past few weeks in order to get my inventory up for the past Christmas at Redhead event. In doing so, I designed and created a new range of bags that I have named the Natural Range. 

The Natural Range of zipper pouches have been designed with a linen cotton blend and paired with a coordinating cotton base. My aim was to create a subtle range that would pair nicely with a number of things, and overall be very versatile! The pouch is heavily interfaced which results in a study bag with will hold its shape.

I am happy with the way these bags have turned out. I use mine every day in a larger back as an easy way to quickly find my phone and keys. I have also used it as a clutch to attend a friends wedding. 


No comments:

Post a Comment