Tuesday, December 20, 2011

New Instax!



This year Grant and I decided that because we would be spending Christmas away from each other (both with our families) we'd exchange our gifts early. Part of my gift from Grant was a Instax Mini! I was so excited to receive this, I have wanted a polaroid/instant camera for awhile but I've always had more pressing things to do with my money. After a bit of a noob effort with the first photo (I didn't realise that the first one was the front of the film bit, not an actual photo!) I took my first instant photo of Grant with his birthday cake.

I have already started planning a case for my instax, one that will be padded and cute, and easy to keep in my handbag. I want enough room to keep spare films with the camera and maybe batteries too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment