Sunday, January 1, 2012

November & December Books


So the official story for the lack of November & December books is that I forgot to write the titles down as I read them which resulted in not being able to do a post about them! I was reading though, I'm sure that I finished one or two books in November and in December it was one. I did buy a stack of second hand books that I can't wait to read (above!) and have been making steady progress on one of them. 



The only book I know for sure I finished was one that I borrowed from my sister and read in December. It was called "We Need to Talk About Kevin" by Lionel Shriver. All I can say was...omigod. What an intense book! I don't have the words to describe it, but it kept wanting to come back and finish it in one sitting. I don't think I would be able to reread this book, but it definitely did haunt me. I don't think I will ever forget the story! 


No comments:

Post a Comment