Thursday, March 15, 2012

Today I,


*Lost myself reading a book after dinner and realised it had gotten dark without me noticing.
*Forgot three times the water had been turned off and had to use 'emergency water' to fill the kettle.
* Practiced my stall set up for the upcoming markets and stressed that I might not have enough products.
*Felt inspired and worked really had on five more products for the market stall.
*Spent way to long on the Internet doing nothing much.
*Cursed someone who didn't respond to an important email.
*Felt strangely at peace with where I am and what I am doing.
*Visited a new supermarket and got flustered trying to find cooking twine. I didn't find it.  
*Restarted blog reading after more than a month of sucky Internet. I still have so many to catch up on.
*Cooked myself dinner of exactly what I wanted.
*Had the back door open (but screen locked) after dark. This is big for me. 


I was inspired to do this post after reading Natalie's from Winter Love. What a good idea to appreciate all the little things in the day, good and bad. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment