Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Weekend Photos




I finally charged my DSLR and took some photos over the weekend. It was a great weekend too, the sun was shining and the weather was lovely and warm.  

I spent some time sewing, more time then I actually anticipated. I managed to finish the above bunny that I started a week or so ago. I embroidered his face by hand and I'm happy the way he turned out!

I also started and finished a new dress in some fabric that I have had for awhile in a lovely blue pattern. Some new fabric might have made it's way into my collection (!) I'm still undecided as to what I am going to make with them.

My new print from Yellena James finally found a space in my bedroom also. I have had it for a month or so now but I couldn't find a great spot for it. I'm so glad I bought it, but now I have since hung the clipboard on my wall. 


❤❤❤


No comments:

Post a Comment